Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tragedy!

I had a major catastrophe happen in my home late last week.  I can't be sure, but I'd nearly call it a life threatening situation...my coffee maker broke!  Imagine the horror I had to face!  No coffee in the morning; that sweet aroma filling up my tiny apartment.  That first, warm sip of the sweet nectar of the Gods.  My morning ritual taken from me by some cruel hand of fate!

Ah, but I was hearty.  I'm a runner and runners know how to deal with discomfort, so off I flew to McDonald's for an early morning coffee and a return to that electric ride of caffeine in my bloodstream.

And since then I've made due, mostly by drinking my coffee at work.  I haven't bought a new coffee maker yet, I really hate driving up the hill but that dreaded trip is coming soon, I'm sure.  Seriously, I can only deal with so much discomfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment